Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Language of Love





I love this too much not to share!!!  "Parents love their children, but the reality is that not all children feel loved...There is a huge difference between loving children and children feeling love."



Do you ever feel like you are just missing the mark?  Do you feel like you are giving love, but it's just not being received in the way you would like?



I love this video about the 5 love languages in children, and I think it is so important!  When children feel loved and secure, they are less likely to act out and misbehave (of course they still do, but the frequency still goes down).



I am trying to send the right love messages to my children.  It's a process, but it's amazing how they SOAK it up!!



Good luck parents!



Much Love -

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment